Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Clete's 1st Day of Preschool


Clete and Me


Clete showing off his new "Transformers" backpack


Today was Clete's 1st day of preschool for the year at Bright Beginnings. I had been having trouble getting him to understand that his old teachers are not going to be in his class this year. I was kind of scared that he would have a melt down when he didn't see them this morning. He did great though, just walked right in and never looked back! I was the one having to struggle to hold back the tears! This is his 3rd year at Bright Beginnings, but it doesn't get any easier realizing that your babies are growing up. I still cannot believe that he is already 3 1/2 years old, the time has flown by. Next year Britt will be a Senior! I am already worried about how I am going to deal with my emotions at Graduation! I wish that I could some how stop time, just for a little while.

No comments: