Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! MiMi and Pop came to our house Christmas Eve afternoon. MiMi, Dale and I got into the kitchen and prepared a feist, we had so much fun cooking with you MiMi! The boys loved it too! Dale and I are big on setting traditions for our kids, we had such a good time with this one, we have all decided that this will be our Christmas tradition from now on! So MiMi and Pop, we will see you next Christmas Eve! Same time, same place!

Santas load that he dropped off!


Our tree filled with wonderful gifts for all!

Yeah, I know it has taken me long enough to get this post up, as someone pointed out to me this morning! Sorry guys, but I have been in the bed sick since before Christmas. I didn't get to attend any of the Christmas gatherings or the Christmas dinner that was held at my home that I helped prepare! I really missed seeing all the family from both sides. I especially missed watching all the kiddos open there gifts at Dales family gathering and at my family gathering! I hope that Santa was good to all of them! Here are a few pics!


Jackson helping Clete ride his new Dirt Bike


Jackson with his new football(we go through footballs and baseballs like you would not believe at the Cook house)


Britt with his VISA card


Dale reading Clete "The Night Before Christmas", a tradition at our house



MiMi helping Clete open gifts at family Christmas

I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and kids! They have all pulled together and taken care of me during my illness. I love them all so much and am so very proud of them!


No comments: