Friday, March 19, 2010

Introducing......

Cooks Confections

One thing that I love to do is COOK!!!! Fortunately cooking is a talent that God blessed me with! I know that as mothers we often wear many hats:Wife, Mother, Maid, Cook, Scout Troop leader, PTO leader, etc. One thing that we all enjoy as mothers is seeing that one of a kind smile from those that we love when you sit a freshly baked batch of cookies on the table! Sometimes, however there just isn't time to bake those goodies that make everyone so happy or that crop of cupcakes that are needed for the class party. This is where I want to help. Since I love cooking, I figured why not make the most of it! So here we are "Cooks Confections", featuring homemade, old fashion cakes, pies, cookies and treats. So pass the word we are open for business! I have also created a blog specifically to showcase the items that I will be preparing. Each week I will feature a "Treat of the Week". Come visit us at www.cooksconfections.blogspot.com

No comments: