Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun in the Sun with ALL my guys!

Well, we finally had the opportunity to have a NORMAL family weekend. It was wonderful not having to schedule all of our activities around baseball games, baseball practices or coaches meetings. My awesome boss Suzanne, invited us to spend the afternoon at her pool! The boys, as well as Dale and myself, loved it! Thank you Suzanne!




Bubba relaxing in the pool. I can't believe that in a few days he will begin his SENIOR YEAR!



Clete playing in the pool. He had a great time and by the end of the afternoon was jumping off the diving board!



Daddy and Jackson hanging out under the diving board. Jackson tried really hard to get Dale to jump off the diving board. Finally he DID! Too bad I didn't have the camera ready!



Jackson doing flips off the diving board. He is definitely the most limber of the 3!



Our boys! Trying to figure out what trick to do next!



Britt coming down the slide. Clete wouldn't go down it unless Bubba went too!



Clete making a SPLASH coming down the slide!



Clete and his Bubba about to go down again!


I am so glad to have days like this with my family! It is days like these that make the best memories! I LOVE you guys! YOU are what make MY life worth it!




No comments: