Wednesday, February 22, 2012

7 months old! Time please slow down!


Today Tripp is 7 months old!!!  Time is flying by way to fast with this sweet little thing!  He is by far the most laid back baby that we have had.  He pretty much just hangs out and plays with his toys, jumps in his "Jumperoo" or sits on the couch beside me when I am working on the computer.   He eats whatever you put in his mouth, not picky at all!  I feel bad eating in front of him because he just sits there watching, smacking his little lips.  We are currently working on 3 more teeth in the  front, which has kind of thrown us for a loop!  I dressed him in this outfit today because it was one of my favorites that Clete used to wear.  He has been saying "DaDa" for a couple of months now, he refers to me as "NiNi".  I am always in his face saying "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy", which I guess he has converted to "NiNi".  As you can see in the pictures, he loves playing with his plush baseball rattles and a little football that actually belongs to Clete.  The day after Clete was born, Jackson brought it to the hospital for him and now he has passed it down to Tripp.  When his toys roll away from him, he flops onto his belly and tries to "swim" over to them.  Anyway, enjoy!

Happy, happy, happy

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy!

I love my ball!

Being silly!

HA HA HA!

No comments: