Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Anniversary

Tomorrow, March 31, 2009, is our anniversary! The years keep flying by it seems. I can't believe that Jackson was Clete's age when we married, he was only 14 months old when we began dating! Jackson is now about to have his 11th birthday. Britt has grown up into a wonderful and handsome young man. Our little blessing, Clete, well there just are no words good enough to describe that beautiful angel! We have been so blessed in our life together. We have gone through some pretty hard times too, they have only made us stronger. I am so fortunate to be married to my BEST friend, sometimes we fight like cats and dogs, but at the end of the day it's Dale and I against the world! Dale is the love of my life and I don't know what I would do without him. He is the best dad, the best husband and the best friend I could ever hope for. I hope that the years to come are just as great as what we have had thus far. I love you Grumpy!!! With ALL my HEART!!!

No comments: