Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Slumber Partay!!!!

After Britt's welcome home dinner, I took my little lady McCall and April home with me for a Slumber Party! I have a very special relationship with all of Leah's children.


Nick: Way back in the day, it was me and Britt and Leah and Nick. We did everything together.

McCall: FINALLY we had our little girl. Need I say more? She is spoiled rotten!

Champ: I have a very special bond with Champ, I actually watched him come into the world. At one point I thought I was going to have to catch him because Dr. Litsey was not moving fast enough!

April and I had sooooo much fun with McCall! We pulled the sofa bed out and slept together on it. We watched movies, ate snacks and had a full "Manny and Peddy" session. Dale and Jackson did make us watch sports center for a little while, but they gave the TV back to us pretty quickly. Dale liked having a little girl in the house for a change, he looked so cute kissing her goodnight!








McCall and Abby after a long night of fun


McCall with her Crimson and White finger nails.(She obviously is going to be a Bama fan like her mother)


Leah, McCall and me


Leah, McCall and Clete at dinner


McCall and Abby

No comments: