Friday, May 21, 2010

Congratulations Taylor!

My "Taterbug" graduated tonight! We are so proud of you Taylor, and love you very much! We hope that you achieve everything in life that you set your mind to. Always remember that no matter where you are or what you are doing, we are always here for you. Live life with a fresh perspective everyday, you never know what each day will bring. Most of all have fun and don't let anyone bring you down! Love you Taterbug!!!!


Taylor and Chloe


Wanda and her girls


Jeff and Wanda with their family


Momma "MiMi" and Grandmomma Helen(Wanda's mother)


Taylor, Momma and Daddy


Taylor with the aunts and uncles: Doug and Natalie(Wanda's brother and sister in law)Damaris and Brian(my sister and brother in law), Peter ans Joan(my brother and sister in law), me and Dale


Dale, Taylor and myself


The cousins: Tori and her hubby Paul, Taylor, Britt, Tiffany and Clete


Taylor's graduation cake and cupcakes


No comments: