Monday, November 21, 2011

Big Boy!

I can hardly believe that tomorrow Tripp will be 4 months old! He is quite the little chunk, weighing in at 17 lbs! He loves to play with his toys and can reach for and grasp them, of couse then whatever it is goes straight to his mouth. He babbles, laughs and smiles all the time! He loves playing in his Exersaucer(Thank you Aunt Gladys). He is starting to reach for me now, previously he would get this really serious look on his face, thrust his chest out like a rooster and grunt! I will have to admit however, that he is incredibly spoiled! Tripp wants to held ALL THE TIME! Both his Daddy and myself are to blame, one of us is constantly holding him! Oh well, he is our last baby so why not! We are working with him trying to increase his play time, he only wants to be out of my lap for about 15 minutes and then he wants me to pick him back up. We spend a lot of time these days on the pallet in the living room. Overall he is the most precious little chunky money that there is!

No comments: