Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy little Cooks!

Wow!!  We have been sooooo busy over the last few weeks!  I don't think that I have even thought of picking up my camera!  Here is a little rundown:

I had the Kids Clothes Connection going on.  Not only did I consign clothes, but I also was a volunteer.  We did pretty good this sale, I made .80 over what my goal was!!!

We opened Cook and Sons Concrete Construction!!!  Funny I didn't remember my brain getting sucked dry the last time we opened a business.  I guess maybe having 2 small children while running around this time might have something to do with it!  However, the business is doing great!!  It's pretty amazing how 1 phone call and a facebook post can boost you back up.  Dale also renewed relationships with a couple of contacts from the previous business to let them know we are up and running again, they are very happy to have their "concrete man" back!!! Wish us luck!

We also celebrated MiMi's birthday at the lake a couple of weekends ago!  My hubby cooked up some awesome chicken and pork chops on the grill with his homemade BBQ sauce.

This week I have been taking care of sick children!  Clete came down with it 1st, then Britt.  Thankfully when we went to the Dr. with Britt we received the correct diagnosis: Mono!!  We also found out that Mono is one of the most commonly misdiagnosed illnesses in little ones.  It is very often misdiagnosed as RSV!! Thank goodness I am a responsible parent and didn't rush to send Clete back to school after a couple of days!! No wonder the stuff spreads like wildfire, parents that think their children have RSV send them back out into the world when there symptoms ease up not knowing that they are still spewing forth the highly contagious germs!!!  Hopefully all will be back to normal next week!!

Tripp by the way is trying to be mobile!!  In true Tripp fashion,  he is crawling BACKWARDS!!!!  He is so stinking cute!!

No comments: