Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Anniversary Dale!

Just wanted to drop a little line to the best husband that a gal could have!  Happy 11th Anniversary Dale, I love you!  I can't believe it has been 11 years since that beautiful day in March 2001.  Since that  time we added 2 beautiful babies to our family and I thank you for them with every thread of my being!  You are my best friend and my rock,  I don't know what I would do without you in my life!  You work so hard for me and our family and I don;t think that I give you enough credit for it.  Sometimes we get so caught up in the busy, everyday activities that we forget to acknowledge the people who mean the most to us.  You are the best father to our children and I hope that one day when they are fathers themselves that they remember all the things that you do and have done for all of them!  I am so proud of you and Britt working hard to get Cook and Sons up and going, this was the way it was meant to be!  I am the most fortunate woman in the world because you picked me!!  I love you Grumpy and can't wait to spend the 11 years with you and the next 11 and the next 11...................

Love,
Sneezy

P.S.
You are THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

No comments: