Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

WOW!! It's been a while since I have been able to post, it seems like forever! Our home computer developed a virus, thankfully Dale finally brought our computer from his office home. Hopefully I can keep up with all that is going on with our family a little better now!

Halloween was great this year. Clete decided early on that he wanted to be a construction worker! This year Opelika decided to do the city wide trick or treat on Thursday, October 29, we also celebrated my birthday that night. Mimi and Pop always come to our house on trick or treat night to see Clete, my Mom also comes over so we decided we would celebrate while everyone was under the same roof.

I had a wonderful birthday! I have been blessed with the most awesome group of guys that anyone could ask for! On Monday, November 2(my birthday)they cooked a wonderful dinner for me and topped it off with cheesecake. They definitely know how to spoil Momma that's for sure, and most definitely spoiled I am!


Clete with all his tools, don't be fooled those tools have also captivated both Daddy and Pop!


Clete beside our giant 70 lb pumpkin!


Clete and Britt with our pumpkin, Britt was the artist that carved the face!


Britt with his giant cookie that he baked at school. Tasted pretty good!



No comments: