Thursday, November 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to our oldest baby!! We love you Britt! Happy 17th Birthday!


Britt with his giant pumpkin cookie he baked at school


Britt and Clete at the lake


Britt, Dale, Clete and Jackson


Britt and Clete on Halloween, Britt drew and carved our giant pumpkin

I can't believe that my baby is 17! It makes me sad to think that I really don't have all that much time left to have him all to myself. Pretty soon he will be off to college(HOPEFULLY) and will probably be living somewhere else. I think that I will most probably have to attend counseling when this happens! Britt and I have grown up together. He has always been my little sidekick, he has been there to witness my greatest accomplishments and to see me through my greatest disappointments. I am so lucky to be his mother. We love you and know that everything will be okay!

No comments: