Thursday, April 19, 2012

Going to work with Daddy

This morning Clete surprised me a little when he came out of his room at 6:30 AM, fully dressed!  I asked him why he had put jeans on, thinking he must have been cold or something.  He said to me, "I' gotta go to work, can you help me buckle my belt?"  Again, I just thought, well he's playing around or something.  The next thing I know, Clete is in the bathroom brushing his teeth!  I knew something was up at this point because Clete is one of those kids that has to be reminded DAILY to brush his teeth and then argues with me about it!  Dale was still asleep while all this was going on, so I decided to wake him up and find out if he had told Clete that he could go to work with him today.  Sure enough, Dale said that he HAD told Clete that, I was just surprised because neither of them had told me about their plan.  When taking a closer look at Clete, I then realized that he was dressed JUST LIKE Dale!  He even hooked Dale's keys to his belt loop the way that Dale always does!  Check him out:
When Clete was all done getting ready, Dale was still napping on the couch.  Clete went over to the table, picked up Dale's cell phone, carried to the couch then shoved it right in Dale's face and said, "Daddy! Do you see what time it is?  We are late for work!"  I almost cried I laughed so hard!  Anyway here are the pair, all ready to go to work!

No comments: