Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Momma


Happy Birthday to my sweet Momma!  






This picture was taken last Easter, we also celebrated her birthday.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you!  There are many days, when I am feeling overwhelmed and things aren't going right, that I cry for you.  I sooooo wish that you could see and hold this beautiful baby boy that lights up our lives everyday!  I wish that Clete could sit in your lap so that he could read you  a book instead of you reading to him!  He is so smart, he can just about read anything that you give him now!!  I wish that you could see the handsome young men that Britt and Jackson have grown into!  Most of all, I wish that you were here!  It is pretty lonely without you!  My faith tells me that you are in a much better place than this place where we are,  but I am a selfish human being that would love to have her mother here with her!  The only difference being that you would be the happy, healthy and vibrant person that you were before you got sick.  We all miss and love you very much Momma!
Happy Birthday! 

No comments: