Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Countdown to Clete's 3rd. Birthday!!


I cannot believe that it has been almost 3 years since our precious little miracle baby arrived! On February 15,2009, Clete Arthur Cook will be 3 years old. He really is a miracle, the odds were so against us having him but he held on and was born healthy. He has many guardian angels in Heaven watching over him. He has 4 brothers/sisters,including his twin,many grandparents and other family. We are so thankful for his life, our family would not be complete without him. Clete is named after his maternal great-grandfather, my grandfather Chester Arthur Bell.

Clete is definitely the star of the "Cook Clan". He demands attention wherever he goes and believe me he gets it. He absolutely ruled the Christmas program that his preschool class put on. He has a great outgoing personality and will be very successful in life.

I think that for his birthday, we are going to get him a guitar or a "tar" as he calls it. Dale has his bass at the house now and every time Clete has the chance he sneaks off to play with it. I have to keep the door locked to Jackson's room. Jackson also has a guitar that he got for Christmas from Dales brother. He constantly sees his oldest brother with the Guitar Hero guitar in his hands. I think he will really enjoy it. I'll let you know!

No comments: