Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lookout!! He's legal!

Yesterday was a big day for our 16 year old Britt. He took his driving test and passed with a 96! Lookout everybody he is on the road! As soon as he came in from school yesterday he was already asking if he could drive the car to a friends house, then to the Breezeway and then to the Opelika Basketball game. I was soooooo nervous but, he did well and I have to say it was kind of nice not having to worry about getting out to go drop him off or take him. I have been especially busy the past few days with Clete. He seems to have gotten that old fever virus again so I haven't gotten very much sleep the past couple of nights. It has been very reminiscent of when he was a baby and woke up every couple of hours in the night to be fed! I miss those days though, time goes by so fast.

No comments: