Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Weekend


This weekend was kinda blah. I had a terrible sinus headache all weekend and to add insult to injury, broke my toe Friday night. The rest of the family had a pretty good weekend though. Britt's girlfriend Kristin came up for the weekend so he was HAPPY. Bless her heart, I think that I have been sick every time that she has visited except for one. Since I was sick, Dale took over with the other two, they went to the park Saturday morning, then to Jackson's baseball practice Saturday afternoon. Clete's birthday party at school went well Friday, I have pictures of him in his birthday hat! The baseball cupcakes were great thanks to my wonderful husband Dale, you rock! I will be making a baseball cake for his party this weekend, that should be fun. My husband took good care of me this weekend, aside from a little "kink" Saturday night when my neck massage was rudely interrupted. I really do have a great husband, sometimes he acts like one of the kids, but overall he is a great, responsible Dad! For Clete's birthday, I am putting together a slide show of pictures from the day he was born, hopefully that will be up by the end of the week. When I look back at all those pictures, I tear up, there has never been a baby so wanted as he was!

No comments: