Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dale!!!

Jackson checking out his loot!

Clete with the Easter Bunnies!

Dale's Birthday Surprise-Chocolate Chip Pancake

All the family celebrating Dale's Birthday

Dale and his love!


I wanted to take a quick minute to wish my awesome husband a very Happy Birthday!! Today we will be attending Jackson's baseball game at 11 and then off to eat birthday lunch with Dale and his parents. After lunch we are going to Jackson's baseball coaches house, he and his wife have invited all the kids and their siblings to an Easter Egg hunt and cookout. Last night I
filled 4 dozen plastic eggs with candy, 2 dozen to take today and 2 dozen to take to the family hunt on Sunday! This weekend should be a blast for Clete! As for today though, I am focused on making it a wonderful day for an outstanding husband and father! Dale is the greatest and the kids and I are very privileged to have him in our lives!! I love you Grumpy!!

No comments: