Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Update:
Well the family Easter Egg hunt was great! Clete found the "Golden Egg", the surprise inside was $20.00! All the kids had a great time and from what I hear the food was great(I was feeling under the weather,as always, and didn't eat). I would post some pics, but amidst all the chaos no one remembered to get the camera from my purse! As the old cliche goes " If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself" Fun was had by all though so I guess you'll just have to picture it in your head, SORRY!


This morning Clete awoke to find that the Easter Bunny had visited him during the night! In his basket he found copious amounts of candy and chocolate, as well as a stuffed Easter Bunny. Britt also had a package from the Easter bunny, his was the same minus the stuffed bunny. The Easter Bunny also left a precious pink lamb for Clete's cousin Lila! It is now time for the race to begin to get ready for all the days festivities, I will post all the photos tonight.

No comments: