Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BIG weekend!!

All the boys


Make a wish!

$$$$$

The birthday boy!


This past weekend was all that I thought is was cracked up to be!! Friday night Jackson had a baseball game, they won!! Saturday I helped to host my oldest nieces Bridal shower. The shower was great and the food yummy! I indulged in the cheesecake squares, I think I probably ate 10 by myself! Tori received a lot of nice gifts as well. After the shower I returned home to resume my motherly duties. I had to bake Jackson's birthday cake. This cake turned out to be a pretty ugly cake. I think I was just so tired that all my baking skills went out the window! I made it work however, and it tasted pretty good. Sunday was Jackson's birthday party. We had the family over to share cake and punch with us. Of course I had the OCD thing going on all morning about the house being clean, but thankfully my husband stepped in and helped me out tremendously. Jackson got a ton of money and a Zebco 33! He is our child that loves to shop, I am quite sure that he has spent all his money by now. Along with all the fun of the weekend came a downside, all day Sunday I felt sooo tired. It seemed as the day wore on the worse I felt, which is not a pleasant thing when you have a house full of people! I went to bed early that night only to wake up Monday morning in pain! Turned out that I had a double ear infection and sinus infection. I have felt terrible all week, this is the reason it has taken me long to post about the weekend. I hope I feel better by the weekend, it is gearing up to be just as busy as last. Saturday we have more baseball and it is Dale's birthday, then Sunday all the Easter festivities. Oh well if not I will do as always, grin and bear it!

1 comment:

Busy Mama said...

Enjoying your blog - what a wonderful family!!

BTW - you have have been surfed - to learn how to claim your prize - visit my blog!